To preserve the legacy of the African Diaspora through music, dance and the spoken word.
- To sustain and share the principles, values, culture and rich history of the African Diaspora.
- To provide opportunities where the traditions of Black Music can be shared.
- The connectivity of humanity displayed through the universality of music
- Making the world a better place in which to live through the medium of music.
- Excellence in all that we do
“A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.” – Marcus Mosiah Garvey
“You become extraordinary when you know who you really are.” – Dr. Maya Angelou