A Sign Of The Times of the Carolinas has many Volunteer Opportunities that help us accomplish our mission:
Administrative Volunteers: (Time commitment: 1 hour per month)
• Assist with filing, labeling, preparing packets or mailings, and other administrative tasks and projects.
• Most phone calling or other administrative tasks/projects can be accomplished from your home.
Information Specialist Volunteers: (Time commitment: 1 hour per month)
• Assist with Database Management, account payables and account receivables, scanning photos, copying files on CD/DVD.
• Music Library updates and organizes the sheet music files.
• Survey and Research – Help gather resource information to update the organization with the current trends of our supporters
• Group Sales Coordinators – recruit groups from companies, neighborhood or places of worship to purchase group rate tickets to events
Program Volunteers: (Time commitment: 2 hours per week prior to an event)
• Annual Black History Concert Program – Assistance with various levels of production which includes but is not limited to ticket sales, networking, concert reception, marketing, and fund raising through pledges and donations.
• Registration and/or hosting – Assistance with various A Sign Of The Times of the Carolinas Calendar events.
• Outreach – Assistance with educational programs for schools and other non- profit organizations
• Promotions– Assistance with distributing / delivering brochures on various A Sign Of The Times of the Carolinas performances
• Stage hands – assist with load in, set up, striking and loading out performances.
Our volunteers willingly donate their time and expertise, and:
• Love and believe in the power of music to inspire and positively impact our communities both locally and globally.
• Are excited by their work and empowered to achieve the mission of various A Sign Of The Times of the Carolinas.
If you are interested in volunteering with A Sign of the Times, please contact us!